Sunday, January 18, 2015

Hacking

I don't get computer hacking.  Ok, you have shown that you are clever, above the law,     lawless and perhaps a cool, evil geek, but why? Then, if you are going to hack, don't be  destructive and pick something that causes little harm.  Recently, Sony Xbox was hacked.  I don't think I saw gamers this riled up since the new Smash Bros. was released with       adapter.  You may say, does it really matter it was XBox.  It's not like it was the       military or a bank.  But still, there is personal information and gaming info! In an       event, they caught the hacker. It was probable another hacker that hacked him and then   gave the hacked up- or something like that. But interestingly, he's an 18 year old from  England. I would ask him why he did it, but first I would ask him HOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment